GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
If you see yourself in a challenging, rewarding career at an extremely diverse, innovation-driven company, this is the perfect place to start. Wherever the internship takes you, GE's supportive environment and free flow of information will encourage you imagine, build, solve and lead.
Want to know what we’re working on at GE Canada? Visit www.gereports.ca
GE Canada is recognized as one of the Top Employers for Young People in 2016.
To learn more about our Campus program please go to: www.campuscareers.ge.ca
GE – imagination at work
An Equal Opportunity Employer Role Summary:
GE Business: GE Healthcare
Duration: 18 months
Anticipated Start Date: June 2017
Number of positions: 1
Reporting to: Proposal COE Manager
Application Deadline: Tuesday May 16th, 2017 Essential Responsibilities:
As the Bid Search Coordinator, you will be joining a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment as part of the Proposal team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the field of Healthcare Services and Equipment sales. You will gain exposure supporting the Commercial and Product teams and assist the greater organization in achieving its annual goals and objectives as an active participant.
Nature of work:
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
• Proactively searching for bids that GE Healthcare may be interested in participating on.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that bids are sent to the stakeholders and that you receive a bid confirmation
• You will also initiate a workflow to track the bid Qualifications/Requirements:
Do you qualify? We are seeking…
• This role requires a highly organized, self -starter who is able to multi-task.
• University Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in course of completion in Business (Operations) or equivalent related discipline
• Open to both current students who will be returning to their in-class studies upon the completion of the work term and recent graduates who have completed their studies within the past 2 years
Candidates are to submit a cover letter and resume. It is a mandatory requirement that you identify your school, cumulative GPA, and anticipated graduation date as part of the application process.
Please note that this position does not provide a subsidy for relocation expenses.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining GE. Locations:
Canada; Ontario; Mississauga