- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:15:02 PM
- Job Function: Quality
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Surface
Location(s): Saudi Arabia; Dammam
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Monitor manufacturing operations and ensure products and services are meeting the quality assurance program, customer requirements, engineering specifications and appropriate industry/regulatory standards
• Verify and inspect raw materials, finished products, welding processes, weld qualifications as per drawing, Engineering BOM and customer’s requirements and
• To verify control identification and trace ability mark of product during all stages of production and record.
• Identify, label and generate quality report as well as non-conformance report for all defective materials.
• Interface and co-ordinate with customer’s representative for material require TPI hold point inspection.
• Control and maintain all quality related documents and its retention period.
• Perform quality inspection for product and services done at source, ensure suppliers are perform as per engineering specifications and comply with quality
• Schedule and calibrate measuring and test equipment, ensure all measuring and test equipment are perform to its intended requirements.
• Perform first article inspection as require per manufacturing process plan and drawings.
• Perform NDE (PT/MT/UT) inspection as per manufacturing process routing and BOM.
• Perform other quality related activities assigned by Quality control supervisor
• Diploma in mechanical engineering or technical discipline preferred
• NDE Level II in PT/MT/UT methods
• Experience in welding inspection.
• Fresh up to 3 years’ experience in the oil field environment
• Ability to work with people of various social, cultural and religious backgrounds
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have ISO 9001, API Q1 & API 6A knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
• Require to work shifts and irregular hours.
• Ability to read and apply established procedures
• The employee shall perform work with the defined responsibilities as documented in GE quality policies and procedures, to ensure compliance with the
• The employee shall perform work within the defined responsibilities as documented in GE Spirit and Letter Commitment Form to ensure compliance, and
behave/interact in accordance with the GE Values and Growth Traits.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Dammam