- GE Digital
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:15:54 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Digital Technology
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Digital solution eCommerce team is looking for a motivated, technical professional to support and build Hybris eCommerce applications which will enable our customers to transact with our business digitally.
In this position, you will be responsible in Support Operations and part of agile development team with highly technical in nature who is tasked with supporting existing Hybris implementations and enhancing existing solutions. Part of the development responsibility it also requires implementation and integration of new B2B e-commerce and PCM solutions based on SAP Hybris platform. You will be responsible for resolving any incidents, break-fix and enabling key features and capabilities as prioritized by the business, and leveraging them to complete B2B e-commerce and PCM solutions. You will be responsible in doing testing with automated testing scripts like selenium on all the functionalities implemented and You will work closely with our Lead Application Developers, Senior Hybris Architect and Program Leaders to create a robust, efficient and high quality eCommerce system.
•Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field or equivalent with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
•Creates and maintains design documents and data flow documents.
•Regularly reviews application performance and prepares performance optimization strategy.
•Identifies impact on existing model/solution triggered by new/changed requirements
•Assist in developing project plan and participate in code reviews.
•Proven experience in analyzing and implementing Hybris PCM and B2B, setup and clustering, Hybris cache and transaction management.
•Hands on experience on Hybris Management Console, Cockpit Framework, Multichannel Cockpit, Programming with the ServiceLayer, Advanced ServiceLayerProgramming, Hybris Data model, Catalogs, Search and Navigation.
• Hands on experience on Hybris Datahub and CPQ platform.
• Integrating with back end systems like SAP, Payment Gateways, Social Media Integration
• Extensive knowledge and experience with commercial and open source java/J2ee technologies
• Working knowledge and understanding of relational database technologies and database management systems (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
• Having knowledge on Monitoring tools will be an added advantage.
• 3+ years of experience in Spring frameworks including Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring Security and Spring Integration.
• 3+ years of experience in Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) including Java, Servlets, JSP, and JSTL.
• 3+ years of experience with Web Services preferably REST web services
• 3+ years of experience in developing SAP Hybris (Version 5.0 +).
• Experience with migration of existing Hybris storefront to new versions.
• Experience with Hybris data, product modeling, cockpits, Flexible Search using Hybris APIs.
• Experience working with Data Hub and ImpEx scripts to integrate Hybris with SAP and non-SAP systems
• Experience with SOLR integration and faceted search.
• Ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Ability to take ownership of small tasks and delivers without much supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities.
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members.
• Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions; Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present.
• Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas.
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements.
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Locations: India; Bangalore