medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more
affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies
taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug
discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE
Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog. Role Summary:
The role owns the project management and execution process during the installation, including sales order review; project planning, design/layout, contractor interface, submission of documentation; resource coordination and finally issues resolution. Essential Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for driving customer satisfaction, timely and quality project completion and managing the project finances, including:
- Acting as the primary focal point for the project execution, both externally as a liaison between GE and the customer team and internally within GE.
- Identification, escalation and resolution of issues, which might affect customer satisfaction and GE operational targets.
- Work cross functionally with sales and services teams while owning the project management and execution process.
- Participation in process improvement initiatives .
This is an EVERGREEN position, meaning that the application process for this vacancy is open throughout the year. The Recruitment Specialist will contact suitable candidates as soon as the intake for this vacancy opens.
- BA or BS degree with 4 -7 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience working within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple priorities to meet scheduled completion dates and customer expectations.
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in a matrix environment.
- Ability to work effectively from a remote / home office location, if required.
- Ability to work with and influence team members to achieve mutual goals.
- Ability to plan and schedule various project activities with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient with design tools such as AutoCAD.
Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role's location. Desired Characteristics:
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a customer-friendly manner.
- Experience with large-scale project management where deadlines where met on or ahead of schedule; construction, IT or installations experience preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service experience working in a clinical environment.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to installation teams and contractors.
- Knowledge/experience with the healthcare industry and GEHC products.
- Proficient in project management software such as MS Project.
- Formal coursework in project management.
- Six Sigma certification and/or experience in Lean methodology.
Copy and Paste this link to CHAT with a recruiter NOW : https://flashrecruit.com/user/KgomotsoModiba Locations:
South Africa; Johannesburg