Regional Engineer Upstream Brazil
- GE Power
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:15:56 PM
- Job Function: Product Management
- Business Segment: PWR Power
Location(s): Brazil; Macae
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This person will be the main responsible for the emulsion breakers and reverse emulsion breakers development for onshore and offshore business in Brazil working in the laboratory and in the field to delivered the technical value proposition to the customers and guarantee the commercial offer execution.
• Oil Bottle test
• Reverse emulsion breaker test
• Onshore and Offshore field presence
• Customers technical reports
• Customers visit
• Sales team support
• Customers Support
• Chemistry Degree, Engineering or Oilfield Knowledge
• 7years’ experience in oilfield bottle test development
• Success case to develop emulsion breaker for offshore business
• Availability to go to the oil offshore platforms
• Availability to travel.
• Contact with Oil&Gas market or with Petrobras
• Good Communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving skills, with a results-oriented mindset
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to manage and drive multiple projects
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: Brazil; Macae