Lean Challenge Intern
- GE Aviation
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:16:10 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Aviation Engineering
Location(s): Mexico; Queretaro
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are looking for motivated individuals seeking a challenging career in Engineering with excellent academic, and a genuine interest and passion for Information Technology. The candidate will be involved in challenging projects with real business impact.
The trainee will be assigned to the Engineering Team to carry on with Design Engineer changes/instructions to create, update or lead simplification projects as well work with supervision on Design Engineering studies.
The major duties are:
1. Execute Lean Start up projects for the team, including Definition, Customer insights, learn and execution.
2. Complete with part centricity mind set requirements using Product Life Cycle process and tools.
3. Manage assigned work and communicate plan status on a weekly basis.
4. Anticipates problems with limited scope or complexity and proactively implements effective solutions.
5. Continually focuses on Developing and expanding capabilities and product knowledge.
• 4th Year student (6th or 9th Semester) bachelor in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Industrial, Electronics, Software or similar
• Effective written and oral English communications skills
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Computer skills
• Detail Orientated
• Leading school projects
Locations: Mexico; Queretaro