GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
GE Healthcare is looking for an Interventional Product Sales Specialist, home-based, who will own the sales Performance for his/her modality as well as manage and close deals. He/she will lead customer acceptance and sales transfers as well as follow-up on Installed Base Satisfaction. Additionally, the PSS will drive the Options & Upgrades opportunities. Essential Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify leads/ opportunities.
- Be accountable for creation and maintenance of opportunities in SFDC and for accurate funnel management.
- Determine customer needs with medical and technical staff; establish and develop strong relationships with clinical and technical users.
- Determine Sales strategy at customer site and develop winning GE answer – product & configuration - to maximize GE performance.
- Use key selling arguments and differentiation points to close deals.
- Demonstrate GE solution, including technical and clinical benefits.
- Lead reference site visits.
- Own order configuration quality at order entry.
- Ensure Customer acceptance and customer satisfaction on delivery.
- Education in Radiography, bio-sciences, or Biomedical Engineering (Technical school or University)
- Several years of Clinical experience in the Cardiology branch
- Strong commercial skills with ability to build value based proposition
- Negotiation skills and the know-how to deal with various stakeholders
- Manage SFDC/Funnel/Win Loss
- Strong Project management capabilities
- Fluent in French, German and English
- Ability to travel to customer sites 70% -80%
- Ambitious, personable and approachable with great communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable, and empathetic to our customers' needs
- Strong team player
Switzerland; Glattbrugg, Écublens