Lead Sales Specialist 1 - Sales
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:16:23 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Regions
Location(s): India; Gurgaon
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects. Develops sales plan for a specific region. Products and systems requiring technical knowledge. Some customization to client conditions can be done. Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales. Is leading a department with large estimated orders.
Responsible for generation of enquiries and submitting techno - commercial offers and then converting them to orders in assigned markets within the portfolio of services by developing new customer and gaining competitive accounts.
• Working with the customers to develop solutions that are compliant to their needs and standards, and that provide commercial and technical advantage.
• Develop initiatives to drive business growth and explore growth opportunities by developing new customer, retaining existing customers and gaining competitive accounts.
• Formulate, propose and deploy a marketing strategy with tactical sales plans to achieve growth in region over competitors.
• Work with assigned Channel partners to drive Bently Business in East covering WB, Bihar, Jharkhand and MP.
• To be enabler in Relationship with End user In Installed Base and support their Requirements consistently and with a speed of response.•
• Preparing business strategy , drive growth initiatives , create Pipeline Health & Prepare Forecast for assigned products offering.
• Fluent in Regional Languages and Travelling is essential part of responsibilities to keep connecting with regional accounts.
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 7-8 years of experience in Sales). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sales Origination.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: India; Gurgaon