GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
GE’s internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals. Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist with repair development for new generation aircraft engines.
- Support paperwork documentation, data acquisition and analysis.
- Support in planning and execution of a new product line layout.
- Validate design specifications and shop floor application of new product, tools, or equipment.
- Support in implementing Lean and Digital initiatives in the model work cell as part of the Brilliant Factory implementation.
- Undergrad with strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 GPA) majoring in related Engineering disciplines such as Mechanical Engineering & Aerospace Engineering
Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written/communications skills.
Demonstrated ability to work well with general direction and information.
Ability to work and communicate efficiently in a multi-cultural and matrix organization.
Ability to manipulate big quantity of data to draw insightful conclusion.
Ability to develop and manage processes and dashboards to support team.
Effective time management and organizational skills and able to balance multiple priorities.
Must have legal work authorization in Singapore (no work permits will be processed for this role)