About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Responsible for lead, manage and control the facility management for commercial office facilities located in Mexico that includes 5 buildings with a total of 41,450 square meters, control of the operating budget for all sites. Responsibilities include office space and project management, vendor and services management as well as maintenance programs.
• Ensure IFM contract management by supervising KPI’s, EHS/SCM programs, finance reports, savings tracker, MSA management and establishing a performance governance routine
• Direct client interaction (businesses leader, financial and human resources stakeholders) with the purpose of space project planning, implementation of facilities and properties strategies
• Leader of liaison and relationship with all the landlords of assigned sites
• Strategic planning of space allocation, utilization of space and managing implementation of such plans
• Center of excellence champion to ensure facilities management effectiveness and reliability. Using IFM provider System metrics to report site performance
• Responsible for the lease contract administration, to generate potential project strategy plans one year before lease terminations.
• Leader for accuracy of real property records (space utilization agreements SUA's) in GES System to ensure data integrity between the system Vs. real site occupations
• Supervise space management to provide and ensure all financial accruals and compliance guidelines for the operative expenses and billing process to support the month, quarterly and yearly close end process
• Create shared services as determined by mutual agreement with businesses operations in all the assigned sites
• Leader of compliance assurance with IFM vendor to use the certified vendors to ensure predictive and preventive maintenance schedules
• Coordinate with IFM operating plan session II in annual basis for each facility in their region (total $13.5 million USD dollars on operating expenses)
• Strategic planning to establish and supervise the IFM provider of the Corporate Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) / Security Crisis Management (SCM) programs as well as the various audits & processes for all site operations
• Coordinate with IFM provider and maintain the entire emergency action plans & crisis management programs for each facility in the assigned sites
• Leading EHS/SCM digital cockpit metrics for all sites operations
• Leader of project management for any facility project investment for all sites under their responsibility
• Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) in engineering, property management or architecture (or related discipline) with 8+ years of professional level experience, including 4+ years of property management and/or commercial property operations experience
• Green Belt certified within twelve months of individual’s start date
• Experience supporting large global costumers populations
• Able to build strong, trusting, relationships and effectively influence and gain support for ideas; robust change management approach
• Experience analyzing/reviewing financial models and cost/benefit analysis
• Experience presenting, facilitating, organizing and communicating information
• Experience working with senior management on a regular basis
• Experience building and maintaining business partnerships
• Providing personnel and professional development for direct reports positions
• Experience leading/driving strategy, prioritizing and mobilizing resources across geographical area
• Self motivated team player, with drive and ability to motivate and get the best out of a multi-functional team and contribute to regional goals
• Fluency (reading, writing, and speaking) in Spanish and English
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.