O&G Digital Sales Leader, JAPAN
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:17:05 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Digital
Location(s): Japan; Chuo-ku
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GEは、デジタルカンパニーになるべく、デジタルにフォーカスをしております。このポジションは、Oil&Gas Japan のデジタルの営業のポジションとなります。
You will sell solutions that are driving the digital transformation of the industrial world, we call it the "Industrial Internet": these include: Our Predix Operating system, Asset Performance Management (APM), Industrial security and the Digital Twin.The Industrial Internet: refers to the integration of physical machinery with networked sensors and software. The Industrial Internet gathers data from machines, analyses in real time and then uses it to detect flaws and unplanned downtime.
You will be able to establish a deep understanding of our customers’ most important business outcomes and will partner with the Global Solution Architect team as well as the different GE businesses.
The position requires exceptional influencing skills with all level decision-makers to drive new thinking about how they run their business.
You will have exceptional outcome selling skills and a curiosity to understand business models, markets and operational profiles.
• Bring deep outcome selling experience and skills to this role to lead GE’s outcome selling approach at each of our strategic customers to drive growth in region orders, sales and operating profit.
• Lead outcome selling account planning process with each strategic account to establish a deep understanding of their business outcomes and needs, and align and quantify our value proposition with our customer’s specific business outcomes,
• Work closely with different GE businesses & 3rd party partners to lead customer engagement at the all level to introduce our vision, link customer business objectives to KPI and align KPI to measurable outcomes and quantifiable value.
• Establish and drive critical milestones and align our sales, services, support teams and executives with the correct decision-makers and influencers across our customers’ Executives, Traders, Asset Managers and Plant Managers to drive desired outcomes. Leverage Regional Account teams’ deep knowledge of customer organizational dynamics (i.e. key decision-makers and influencers).
• Partner with Region Account teams to maximize revenue opportunities aligned with maximizing customer outcome value (i.e. outcome selling, subscription, HW/Services/SW up sell opportunities, etc.)
• Meet assigned quarterly and yearly order, sales and strategic account objectives in the assigned territory.
• Provide feedback from customers, market knowledge and other insights gained to further enhance and improve our offerings.
Major personal performance objectives for this role in the first months are:
• Define strategic customers
• Close a number of deals in a manner that shows a new way of outcome based selling.
• Define business cases and repeatable processes
Proven track record of enterprise sales success
• Demonstrated success as a software solutions consultant at the C-suite level
• Significant expertise in customer/market-facing software sales positions as an individual contributor and sales leader
• Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives
• Strong desire to train and enable sales professionals to embrace and use solution selling approaches that compel end customers to adopt and implement software to solve more strategic, comprehensive, mission critical business problems
• Desire and ability to lead, advise, coach and mentor sales professionals through a process of hands on training and real world joint selling
• Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand
• Influential individual with the ability to partner, energize, and inspire.
• Strong demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills.
• Can manage through ambiguity and a complex matrix environment
Locations: Japan; Chuo-ku