GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Grow service sales of assigned customer portfolio In Italy, Spain & Portugal through creating and maintaining long term customer relationships/satisfaction. Telephone pharmaceuticals, Biotech and Academia customers to sell assigned service products & services. Meet/exceed sales quotas and activity levels for assigned territory by keeping sales trackers and account reviews. Prospects, qualifies, quotes and closes new business in assigned area. Work with sales account managers on larger deals.
Main duties to include but may not be limited to will be:
• Monitor sales development according to sales key performance indicators in place
• Growing assigned customer portfolios to achieve and exceed annual pricing
• Meet targets in the form of order and revenue targets in designated product and/or services categories, through outbound and inbound call activities
• Implement a targeted and proactive call schedule to increase sales growth and productivity
• Prioritize selling time to build and maintain a balanced funnel of sales prospects in order to generate sales, achieve account penetration and drive market share growth
• Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships, through utilizing key-buying influence skills and the use of database information, sales and service reports and new leads.
• Maintain full and detailed knowledge and records of account history, contacts and current and long-term purchase plans for designated products
• Track call outcomes and opportunities through designated tracking processes and/or customer relationship management tools
• Act as primary salesperson for tactical sales opportunities by working directly with prospective customers to: build value for our offerings; present proposals; negotiate and secure the order, whilst working through both GE’s internal sales and the external customer purchase processes.
• Develop and maintain customer loyalty by providing ‘best in class’ customer service to all GE Healthcare customers.
• Promote customer satisfaction through working with: support and install organizations by providing product and application information; answering inquiries; and taking appropriate action to resolve customer related sales issues.
• Support and partner with field sales and service personnel in their efforts to sell strategic offerings and maximize account penetration, by identifying sales prospects, developing targeted account strategies, providing account/product information, participating in internal/customer meetings, developing proposals and providing account follow up
• Drive targeted marketing campaigns and follow up through telemarketing efforts
• Maintain current and competitive product knowledge, and clear understanding of market dynamics in order to offer creative solutions to customers
• Preparation and execution of territory strategies and action plans
• Understand basic Protein Sciences & Serviceability applications with reference to functions, features and benefits. You also must be able to effectively communicate these features to customers
• Must speak English language with a second West European language preferred
• Demonstration of at least one of the following core experiences: successful sales experience (either over the phone business to business sales or external direct sales), or extensive GEHC experience in customer facing role(s)
• Proven track record of sales success, inclusive of: developing, organizing and implementing sales plans; meeting and exceeding sales targets; and penetrating new accounts, markets and competitive through proficiency in prospecting, lead qualification, sales and negotiations.
• Demonstrate excellence in ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization, both internally and with external customers.
• Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Must be able to take initiative to make things happen, identifies what needs to be done and does it.
• Proficiency in computer skills inclusive of Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel to required team/Customer meetings, inclusive of up to several trips per year, including overnight stays depending on business needs.
• Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to detail. Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes.
• Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations
• Adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations in a high paced environment with changing needs
• High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management tools
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
• Exceptional interpersonal skills - strong verbal phone communication, effective benefit-oriented presentation skills and robust influencing skills with persistence to overcome objectives.
• Creative Problem Solving –Strong analytical skills demonstrating ability to identify root causes of problems; generate and evaluate creative alternative solutions; implement problem resolutions quickly and effectively with fact-based decisions.
• Understanding of Life Science equipment and services, preferred knowledge in applicable specific GE Healthcare care areas desired Locations:
United Kingdom; Chalfont St Giles