Service Account Leader
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:33:11 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Europe
Location(s): Russian Federation; Moscow
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Service Account Leader delivers financials on assigned account, develop and manage customer relationships and manage and develop business accounts.
Service Key Account Leader is charged with the following employment duties:
• Deliver for assigned account(s) Service Sales OP (Revenue and SM%)
• Deliver for assigned account(s) Service Sales OP by managing key process actions to make order executable to convert to a sale
• Ensure minimal commercial leakage at the account(s) by controlling SM%.
• Identify and develop relationships with key strategic customers and accounts
• Develop long-term relationships with assigned key accounts to generate business opportunities
• Lead all large and strategic public and private customer relationship management activities throughout the sales lifecycle with assigned accounts & ensure customer satisfaction & retention
• Build relationships w/ with CXO level executives to define and implement strategic plan
• Identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
• Develop and execute a structured strategic account plan and establish a process to engage customers and customer follow up procedures to drive growth
• Manage the sales cycle and all key account relationship management activities connected to the service sales cycle(cash, contract completion, etc)
• Integrate and coordinate with GEHC field teams to drive business offerings ranging from simple service offerings to complex GE solutions
• Negotiate and close deals
• Ensure Order execution follow up.
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Technical / Medical / Finance field
• Minimum 3 years of selling experience in medical, healthcare or technical field
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Strong negotiation & closing skills
• Strong Presentation skills in front of the customers
• Business and results oriented
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport within the organization
• Ability to work independently/remotely
• English Upper Intermediate
• Confident use of MS Office
• Valid motor vehicle license
1. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
3. Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered.
4. Fluent in English language.
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow