About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for Mexico Digital Solutions Business in problem solving and decision making. Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the business cycle -year plan, budget, forecasts at each level of the organization.
- Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization.
- Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- In-depth understanding of concepts and principles in the Finance function; may be responsible for handling day-to-day staff management issues including resource management and allocation of work.
- Focus on department priorities within operating unit and may be responsible for work and development of others.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with at least 4 years of experience in Finance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Fluent in english
Locations: Mexico; Mexico City