Specialist, Life Sciences
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:17:36 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Supply Chain
Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
At GE ASEAN, we are imagination at work. From the Vietnam Engineering Center which focuses on product design, applications and services for the oil and gas sector to the NUS-GE Singapore Water Technology Centre which develops new solutions in water treatment, the GE ASEAN teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services that solve some of the world’s toughest challenges. Join an innovative industry leader for an unprecedented career of significant influence within the region and beyond. Work alongside the best minds in the business and take advantage of GE’s generous investment in your education, growth and advancement. If you’re an energetic, focused problem solver, ready to share ideas and face challenges with flexibility, then join the GE ASEAN team in creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come.
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for experienced people, and we offer opportunities around the globe in Engineering.
• Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
• Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for experienced people, and we offer opportunities around the globe.
• High School Diploma or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience
• Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed
• Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity. We also encourage you to visit our website at www.gecareers.com and sign up for a job agent so you can receive information on specific positions that match your interests.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore