Demo Coordinator Clinical Care Solutions , ASEAN
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:17:44 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Supply Chain
Location(s): Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand; Jakarta, Bangkok, Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for training and coordination over the GE Demo tool and process in the Asean region. The role will help with the coordination of the various Demo events booked by the commercial teams and work with logistics to ensure that equipment is moved to the various locations. Also act as a gatekeeper to ensure that demo equipment is in compliance with GE policy, re ordering of replenishment stock and providing various management reports. Report regionally to the Asean OTR Leader,
• Set up training Material
• Induction and training of employees to the GE Demo Tool.
• Re ordering of equipment for replenishing demo stock when needed.
• Ensuring compliance with GE Policies.
• Coordinate availability of equipment when needed.
• Prepare demo kitting (ie establishing Parent child relationships).
• Supporting commercial team in reducing Obsolesces charges and managing demo inventory.
• Facilitate OTR with the inventory transfer on the sale of any demo equipment.
• Provide management report for managing the inventory level, utilization rate, sales hit rate etc.
• Ensure Equipment delivery quality (on time and reliability through logistics) to our channel partners, customers , event place.
• Business/Logistic degree/diploma
• 3 to 5 years experience in project management or order management.
• Fluent in English.
• Proficient in leading and setting direction for teams, including demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and drive change at all levels of the organization.
• Creates or revitalizes business processes by leading change initiatives maximizing efficiency.
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization
• Proven ability and commitment to execute, multi-task, and deliver
• Knowledge of GE Healthcare Products & Equipment Sales business
• Customer satisfaction oriented
• Problem solving expertise
• High level of flexibility and passion/engagement
• Team working skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Understands financial data
• Transportation & Asean countries custom regulation knowledge
• Ability to implement change to increase team performance
• Sales force, Oracle order management
Locations: Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand; Jakarta, Bangkok, Singapore