Staff Software Architect
- GE Digital
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:14:19 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Digital Technology
Location(s): India; Bangalore, Chennai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunity, professional training and competitive compensation. The individual will be a member of the Commercial Excellence Practice in GE Digital Hub India, He/she will lead the technical team and be a technical architect and designer for commercial platforms and tools (Salesforce). This role will cut across industry domain.
• Be a SFDC/force.com platform technical lead / architect and provide technical expertise across multiple commercial platforms/tools
• Directly work with product owners, product managers and other architects to architect technical solution, which directly helps the front-line sales teams
• Drive development and own the solution from end-to-end and be responsible for architecting and documenting technical solutions based on the requirements and industry best practices.
• Strong promoter of process and technology standardization across commercial platforms/tools and be the catalyst to promote reuse.
• Validate technical feasibility of design approach outlined by Enterprise Architects.
• Lead and mentor the development team on projects and be a technical lead
• Enforce use of industry-accepted best practices and development standards to ensure quality delivery.
• Establish self as and serve as a trusted advisor to business partners.
• Contribute to our expanding knowledge base and repository of best practices and expertise.
• Partner with business users to define the sales leadership processes and requirements using the best practices in Salesforce.com. Promote the use of Salesforce out of box solutions and balance the custom development.
• Inspect application to ensure it meets the technical specification and minimizes the technical debt
• work with project Lead to prioritize and resolve issues
• BE (Computer Science) / MCA degree, or comparable experience
• Minimum 7+ years of IT experience with 3+ years on SFDC or should have designed Technical solutions for at least 4-5 salesforce.com implementations.
• Expert in Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle. SFDC Configurations/Customizations – User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules, Triggers.
• Extensive hands-on experience on customization like APEX and Visualforce
• Extensive experience over creating workflows, approval processes, validation rules and sharing & security rules. Working Knowledge in Generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in SFDC.
• Experienced in developing and administrating projects on Salesforce platform.
• Ability to work independently in Global environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to perform in extremely dynamic environment with Agile development approach.
• Keen interest to learn new technology and build expertise
• Self-motivated to achieve excellence with ‘can do’ attitude
• Passion for Organizational Excellence in Customer Care
• Must be salesforce certified - architect or cloud consultant
• Experience in the industrial vertical
• Problem solving, prioritization, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to make recommendations to all levels of the organization
• Solid organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Experience in multiple CRM platforms
Locations: India; Bangalore, Chennai