GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Marketing Manager will lead, coordinate and manage the execution of the marketing plan for the Ultrasound business in the IMI region, including 1)downstream activities of portfolio readiness assessment, new product/solution introduction and commercialization2)upstream activities of customer, segment and market insights generation including the identification of opportunities for business growth and market share increase and 3)demand generation initiatives across the customer engagement journey. Essential Responsibilities:
Develop and manage budget needed to execute marketing plan, and ensure timely implementation of programs in marketing plan, ensuring that Ultrasound IMI marketing plans and executions are aligned with Europe, providing regional inputs.
- Lead NPI process including portfolio readiness assessment (content, channel, regulatory, service…).
- Create an appropriate product positioning and value proposition for the region.
- Lead launch activities.
- Develop brand clinical/claim launch plan and core campaign.
- Develop regional communication plans. Develop communication “assets” (collateral, images and training tools/courses) that can be deployed in the execution of regional communication plans. Responsible for capturing and reporting upon relevant metrics.
- Manage agency/Advertising & Promotion programs to ensure quality on-time brand campaign development
- Coordinate development of core brand marketing assets and product training materials.
- Manage and execute regional and events/conferences. Strategize, plan and execute programs such as executive briefings, seminars, prospecting events, client/prospect dinners, live webinars, and other event-based tactics.
- Employ market research, clinical and industry trend analysis to understand and interpret key market drivers and customer insights to discover unmet clinical and economic needs, personas and desired benefits.
- Perform market assessment; analyze trends and customer & market insights to build brand marketing strategies and programs that will drive market and commercial impact.
- Develop a plan for health economic evidence and payer value proposition implementation for new and lifecycle product opportunities.
- Conduct competitive analysis and competitor product benchmarking.
- Monitor trends in Digital Marketing tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Develop and implement core marketing campaigns and work closely with commercial teams to ensure flawless execution and measure campaign and market impact.
- Interview professional societies and advocacy groups to identify and select KOL’s for thought leadership and awareness building. Supports development of regional KOL’s in collaboration with Regional Product Marketing.
- Ensure sales forces have the right tools and training to sell product configurations and portfolio effectively.
- Implement and drive Digital Marketing campaigns to support business growth.
- Become an advocate for the company in Digital Marketing spaces, engaging in dialogues where appropriate.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing audience online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Master degree in marketing, business school, engineering or related field.
- Deep marketing expertise in product commercialization, market insights capture and demand generation.
- Grounded, solid experience in healthcare industry taking with track record in sales or marketing functions .
- Solid knowledge on digital marketing: campaign management, search, social, content development and analytics.
- Good understanding in marketing automation tools, salesforce, Adobe creative suite or similar.
- Good understanding of in-house corporate or marketing communications activities.
- Strong leadership capabilities, including strategic planning and execution, influencing skills.
- A creative, strategic thinker but pragmatic and hands-on in execution.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Strong analytical, data interpretation and process skills.
- Strong in interpersonal acumen. Able to work with diversified internal and external client groups on conflicting metrics and expectations.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple details and deadlines.
- Possess an ability to successfully work with other team members across departments and multiple levels of authority.
- EU Work permit
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Significant experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
Locations: Italy; Milan