Senior Customer Success Enablement Manager
- GE Digital
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:18:27 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
Location(s): Singapore; Singapore, Kuala Lumpur
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving the ongoing attainment of outcomes for GE Power Digital’s strategic customers. They act as internal champion and quarterback, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. Key focus areas will include outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy.
• Critical to success will be driving cross-functional collaboration and communications across commercial, services, support, and product teams, facilitating customer lifecycle touch points & transitions that will drive: timely account onboarding, deployment quality, effective user training, and on-going outcomes achievement.
• Lead the development and execution of action plans to achieve identified customer outcomes for named accounts.
• Establish critical goals, or other key customer performance indicators, and follow disciplined playbook planning, proactive health monitoring and regular risk troubleshooting for assigned customers.
• Deliver on-going coaching and training to grow and maintain customer usage and engagement with Power Digital Solutions.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to shepherd customers through the onboarding process by providing clear guidance about next steps, maintaining open lines of communication, and connecting customers to the appropriate internal resources.
• Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
• Execute growth plans at named accounts to expand consumption of existing offerings and demand for new offerings.
• Establish account baseline and manage continued reporting on customer outcomes achievement.
• Work with marketing & commercial teams to develop customer case studies and deliver reference customers.
• Achieve customer success performance goals, including 70%+ NPS, reduced customer churn, revenue expansion opportunity identification, higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer/product health scores.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross- departmentally and program manage account escalations.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
• At least 8-10 years of experience in software or industrial technical operations
• At least 5 years of experience in a direct customer facing role
• Knowledge of Japanese and English essential, Korean and Mandarin desirable
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 30%
Note : Legal authorization to work in Singapore is required.
• MBA or similar a plus
• Background in Solutions Consulting or Power Plant Operations
• Familiarity or past experience with customer success team
• General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change
• Experience managing deep customer relationships (strategic account management /customer service)
• Proven ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Korean or Chinese are desirable
Locations: Singapore; Singapore, Kuala Lumpur