Services Engineering Intern
- GE Power
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:11:49 PM
- Job Function: Business Leadership Programs
- Business Segment: Power Power Services
Location(s): Mexico; Queretaro
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Early Talent Identification Program is an internship and co-op global program that allows university/college students and/or recent graduates in some regions, to work for GE and gain valuable work experience while creating a talent pipeline for future Leadership Programs & Direct Hire roles. The duration & structure of the program is specific to each business and/or region.
This Internship will be based on
- Intern will support with experienced engineering guidance, to ensure a high level of Quality that meets customer expectations. puting in place a system to measure the organization's performance and then report on its findings, liaising with managers and staff, coordinating procedures to address any deficiencies.
- Demonstrated leadership, self-confidence, initiative, interpersonal skills, analytical ability and ability to adapt to change, Strong communications skills, continuously want to learn and growth, High energy and Passion. Work/life balance.
- Advanced Software Programming skills (Excel, )
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree ( Computer Engineering or Computer/Information Science or Mechatronics, Electronics, Industrial, with strong software computer skills.
- Fluent English
- Good academic performance
- Connects effectively with a broad group of stakeholders
In tune with outside customers and environment, sees around corners
Embraces ambiguity and uncertainty, is adaptive
Connects strategy to purpose and communicates in a way that inspires
Decisive, uses knowledge, experience, network, instinct
Imagination & courage:
Generates innovative ideas and makes it happen
Encourages risk taking and learns from success/failure
Challenges bureaucracy and non-value-add work, drives speed and simplicity.
Welcomes opposing thoughts and ideas, listens and is humble
Works collaboratively, respects individuals and cultures
Drives engagement and commitment
Domain depth, credibility built from experience and results
Continuously develops self and passionate about developing others
Locations: Mexico; Queretaro