- GE Power
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:18:38 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Power Power Services
Location(s): Mexico; Queretaro
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE's interns are our future leading engineers. It is a remarkable opportunity to know how a major technology company deliver results in a fast-paced technology and business landscape. At GE, you'll do real work with real engineers in an atmosphere that will challenge you and support your
Work with Product Services Engineering organization on various initiatives.
Analyze, test and validate critical information in PSE deliverable.
Identify opportunity areas and develop automation tools to satisfy such opportunity areas.
Development of new tools to accelerate/improving current processes
Managing of statistical information, trends analysis development from the existing information resources that PSE uses.
The Product Services engineer is responsible to provide technical issues resolution to the Heavy Duty installed fleet in LatAm region, that includes Steam Turbine, Gas Turbine and Electrical Generators.
Perform Root cause analysis
Systems/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s student or related fields
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Strong programming capabilities (usage of programming software to develop tools)
- Presentation Skills: ability to communicate with Senior Leadership
- Strong Computer Skills / programming ability.
- Strong Mechanical fundamentals
- Gas Turbine / Steam Turbine familiarity.
- Project Management skills.
- Experience in statistical analysis.
Locations: Mexico; Queretaro