There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
- Handle dedicated materials assortment and ensure continuous material flow according to manufacturing plan to support production and sales.
- Work cross functionally teams towards Materials Leaders and Production Planners to resolve materials issues while achieving inventory business initiatives
- Overall ownership of material ordering and availability.
- Daily shortage and other material root cause investigation and resolution.
- Daily communication with suppliers and production.
- Follow up and improve Supplier Performance – On time Delivery and Quality.
- Handling of non-conforming materials and invoices.
This is a temporary assignment until 31st July 2018.
For more information, please contact hiring manager Kent Forsberg at +46 90 150176 / email@example.com or HR Specialist Petra Karlström at +4690 150270 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last day for application is May 20th.
- High School diploma – Business administration, economy, logistics or similar.
- Experience from manufacturing environment primarily within Materials, Planning or Logistics.
- Solid knowledge related to ERP systems preferably Oracle.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Excellent behaviour anchors regarding External Focus and Inclusiveness
- Ability to work independent with high focus on goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economy, business administration, logistics or similar.
- APICS or equivalent certification.
- Good orientation in MatrixOne engineering system.
Locations: Sweden; Umea