CEO Office Manager & Executive Support
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:19:18 PM
- Job Function: Business Management
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Regions
Location(s): United Arab Emirates; Jebel Ali
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The CEO office manager will be providing executive support to the President & CEO for O&G in MENAT including but not limited to administrative support and logistics support. This position requires understanding of concepts, methods, procedures and approaches working within a multi-culture environment.
In this role you will be responsible and not limited to:
- Oversee all daily office functions ensuring the organization and staff have a satisfying work environment.
- Serve as the first point of contact to answer, screen and transfer incoming calls as well as office visitors.
- Be responsible for all vendor management which includes ordering equipment for the CEO, managing and monitoring service levels and invoice reconciliation
- Manage IT connections and serve as the primary liaison with IT team to make sure IT tools of CEO are active at all times.
- Coordinate logistics and prepare meeting materials for the leadership team Meetings.
- Maintain CEO Office files and records as well as update his Outlook contacts central database.
- Coordinate annual international / offsite meetings and other domestic and international business trips needed, with duties that include planning accommodations, menus, meetings/ travel agenda, space set-up, managing to a budget, coordinating local transportation, and managing audio/visual requirements
- Provide event planning assistance to the Communication team as needed for other events.
- Manage and maintain President & CEO’s calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate President & CEO’s travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of President & CEO .
- Complete monthly expense reports reconciliation for President & CEO’s corporate credit card and out of pocket expenses.
- Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels.
- Interact with external partners, customers as well as O&G leadership team.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Prepare agendas for meetings/ QMIs/ BPRs, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the President & CEO.
- Provide administrative support to President & CEO in order to increase his availability for executive level responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 8 years of experience in Administration and Support, of which at least 5 years of CEO office manager experience.
- High sensitivity to confidential information / matters.
- An interest or desire in developing expertise in administrative support, logistical planning and vendor management.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Attention to detail is a must as well as strong organizational skills.
- S/he must be committed to establishing and maintaining effective organizational systems within an office environment.
- Available to travel to support key meetings/ events.
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people of all business levels.
- Understanding of project management and the skills needed to forecast and plan ahead.
- Effective interpersonal communication style particularly with leadership team , executives and senior level staff.
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgment and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities; proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with little direction.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Ability to work independently.
Event planning experience highly desired.
Experience with international travel arrangements and logistics management is a strong plus.
Fluent in Arabic is desired
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Jebel Ali