- GE Global Growth Organization
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:19:36 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Global Growth Organization India
Location(s): India; Gurgaon
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
OMLP accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting the 21st century challenges facing the Supply Chain and Enviromental Health & Safey functions at GE. OMLP is a 2 year program consisting of 3 rotations that allow members to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training. Typical rotations include one or more of the following: Manufacturing Shop Operations Supervisor (leading a manufacturing team in the production of products), Sourcing/Materials (managing suppliers to improve product quality and negotiate price), Technical (Lean Leader/ Manufacturing Engineering/Quality/Process Engineering) (improving efficiency of supply chain management through LEAN/cost reduction) and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS support to site operations, oversight of GE operations for work at Customer sites, and supporting EHS in a region or concentrating in a particular EHS media). Program members are also involved in GE's strategic initiatives-including GE's drive for LEAN Six Sigma.
To graduate from OMLP a program member must complete:
• In person classes TAKT, OMLS, and IMPACT
• All assigned e-learning (EHS & Project Management)
• MPCS reading & test
• Capstone Project
• Greenbelt certification
• Engineering degree from a reputed engineering school in India with Mechanical/ Production/ Electrical as specialty
• Proved academic record
• Passion and aptitude for manufacturing/ supply chain etc.
• Solid technical and analytical skills, coupled with sharp business acumen
• Geographic mobility
Locations: India; Gurgaon