Advanced Application Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:19:18 PM
- Job Function: Marketing
- Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences
Location(s): China; BeiJing, ShangHai; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This role is responsible for providing formal technical, application and clinical support to customers. Responsibilities may include providing the required product demonstrations, clinical trial support, post-sale installation, as well as application training and/or customer service activities to support sales & marketing objectives.
• Experiment design in radiology & clinical study, follow-up and SCI paper writing after the study
• Communicate with radiologists to develop new research ideas and improve/maintain customer relationships
• Develop hemodynamic software (preferred with C++) and realize its value by collaborating with radiologists on making publications with this software.
• Develop, coordinate and deliver application training to customers on equipment and software usage, optimizing and demonstrating Imaging protocols, use of Injectors
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration, Image
Quality with Contrast Imaging protocols and promotion as well as customer training
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and
customer service strategies
• PhD/MD degree in radiology, clinical, medical physics, bioengineering, medical imaging, computer science or related filed.
• Familiar with CT/MR equipment, and scanning as well as injection protocols
• Preferred with solid experience in various medical image processing algorithms in segmentation, registration or pharmacokinetic models; C++, Matlab experience are highly appreciated.
• Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region as well as nationwide
• Strong in reading English literature and writing SCI papers, good communicate skills in English
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills Proven professional business acumen
(experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a
solution-based sales process)
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and
take actions to improve
• Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
• Radiological experience in large hospital/university setting preferredMinimum three-year work experience in MNC with outstanding performance, preferred with medical industry related work experience is a plus.
Locations: China; BeiJing, ShangHai; Beijing