Regional PMO Lead
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:21:29 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for driving operational execution, operational excellence, process rigor and achievement of business metrics in a predictable, transparent and accurate way. Drive quality of execution and provide necessary KPI Scorecards and analytics for the Director of Project Managers to facilitate performance & control. Work closely with local teams, functional stakeholders and global teams to ensure alignment on strategies, priorities, initiatives and project management performance expectations.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead the initiative to define ASEAN relevant KPIs and ensure that these are operationalized across the region.
• Define Balanced Scorecard applicable for ASEAN, aligned with Global metrics & KPIs
• Drive a customer defined quality driven project execution mindset
• Standardize project management processes to drive execution excellence and consistency across the region.
• Work / co-operate with Headquarter Center of Excellence (COE) and Shared Services teams on new initiatives and on escalations to leverage their support. Drive escalation processes for fast Customer responses
• Anticipate local requirements and challenges and proactively share these with global teams to ensure voice of region is heard.
• Continuously monitor and report region performance on process and create visibility on gaps and opportunities.
• Collaborate with internal customers of service delivery, commercial, supply chain, order management teams to support process improvement initiatives such as field effectiveness, revenue forecasting and inventory planning.
• Review country project execution; consolidate and manage regional escalations to support regional short term priorities.
• Identify improvement and simplification opportunities; work with productivity & operations teams, to enhance process capabilities, resource efficiency and rigor.
• Drive VCP productivity through Productivity Teams – identify productivity opportunities and scope projects
• Support alignment & balance between short term plans and long term strategies, at both regional level and time dimension.
• Collaborate with the COE team to establish Capacity to assess Organizational capacity needs and elaborate scalable models.
• Define implement risk management processes, establish at regional & local levels. Consolidate these to provide management team with risk assessment and create scenarios & options for risk mitigations.
• Define training roll out & roadmap for ASEAN – by leveraging Global Training Programs, while using local PMi/PMP trainings and developments. Drive IS to PMI roadmap & execution
• Routinely visit key Customers
• Drive QMS relevant activities – and work with Global and APAC Quality teams
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations to the scope of the role.
• Drive implementation, respect and control of existing procedures related to the scope of the role, as described within the Quality Management System
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concern and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, COCIR etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken .
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
1. Bachelors Degree and 6 to 10 years of project management experience in a highly process oriented environment, or minimum 7 years of leadership and service experience.
2. Previous customer relationship management.
3. Demonstrated ability to carry on multiple projects simultaneously
4. Ability to handle organizational and project complexities
5. Outstanding interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills .
6. Proven ability to lead in a matrixed environment.
1. PMP Certified or equivalent
2. Demonstrated familiarity with Imaging equipment
3. Previous healthcare experience
4. Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
5. Previous experience with GEHC products and services
6. Previous Channel Partner / Distributor / 3rd party contractor Management experience
Locations: Singapore; Singapore