Field Marketing Manager
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:21:35 PM
- Job Function: Marketing
- Business Segment: Healthcare China
Location(s): China; ShangHai, BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Develops a regional service/portfolio strategy including product positioning, market segmentation and targeting and installed base retention. This position is responsible for generating growth for services in a given geography through demand creation and funnel acceleration; and supporting future services development by identifying market trends, relevant buying centers and personas, and customer needs.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Collaborating with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
2. Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
3. Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Service Marketing to develop, test and prototype new service ideas
4. Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product / portfolio.
5. Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas (to support development of global MRD) .
6. Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
7. Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and works with Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and business objectives.
8. Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell service configurations / portfolio effectively. Trains direct / indirect sales channels.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and reporting any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. 3+ years’ experience in marketing, product or service marketing or related field
3. Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
4. Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
5. Excellent oral and written communications skills
6. Strong analytical and process skills
1. MBA orMaster’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
2. 5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
3. Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and
4. Healthcare product/industry acumen
5. Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
6. Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
7. Service marketing experience
Locations: China; ShangHai, BeiJing; Beijing