GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The Operations Engineer works within a small team of station staff involved in operating the power station in a safe and effective manner. In this role of operations engineer, you shall work as a shift crew, 24 hours a day, 365(6) days a year. Essential Responsibilities:
- Operate and monitor the plant system both from the Control Room and locally as required,
maintaining the unit within all applicable guidelines and regulations including emissions, efficiency,
heat rate and safety.
- Maintain a complete set of logs to include all information during normal operation and operational
- Work closely with shift partner and grid operator to ensure high standard of communication for
- Record and report all required operation information/data to the Grid and Plant Owner according
- Perform required function test for all the equipment / systems.
- Liaison with EGAT and PTT for all operational and commercial issues.
- Coordinate with maintenance department for the maintenance tasks arrangement to ensure the
risk is controlled effectively
- Bachelor's degree from science.
- Experiences of industry plant operation or commissioning experience.
- English language skill ( Speaking, reading and writing).
- Proactive working attitude.
- With experience of power plant operation is preferred.
- Understand the process of Combine Cycle Power Plant
- Strong oral and written communication skill.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of risk assessment
- Ability of decision making
Thailand; Samut Prakan