Analyst - Financial Planning and Analysis
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:22:06 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Healthcare Finance
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The FP&A Analyst will provide financial planning, Budgeting, forecasting and Cost analysis support to the various GEHC business segments / HQ / functions
Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Support financial planning and closing cycles
2. Support key business projects to simplify and standardize reporting to drive increased visibility, accountability and real-time analytics with specific focus on the Imaging, CCS and LS business units
3. Develop, improve and standardize financial processes: Finance reporting tools, Management reporting tools, budgeting and estimating processes
4. Assist with management reporting (regional and segment P&L's) and communicate results to managers.
5. Support GE Healthcare Finance in performing and presenting financial analysis of key competitors where necessary
6. Drive consistent usage of Hyperion, GLA, and COGNOS Business Intelligence (B.I.) tools across. Develop new reports for process improvements. Partner with Finance Systems in digitizing required tools.
7. Maintain consistent and effective closing procedures and provide timely and accurate reporting across teams spanning multiple countries and legal entities
8. Provide regular finance training for IT teams
9. Comply with local and US GAAP reporting requirements as well as internal GE policies and procedures
1. This position is open to internal and external candidates
2. Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with 4-7 years of financial work experience.
3. Excellent analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
4. Strong PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications such as Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, etc. Strong Excel skills in data compilations and aggregation (pivot tables, Vlookup etc)
5. Self-motivated, high energy
1. Experience working in a global environment with sound understanding of global processes and transaction flows
2. Proven financial leadership in supporting multiple & complex organizations
3. Effective communication and interpersonal skills
4. Experience working with remote managers and teams
Locations: India; Bangalore