About Us: GE Oil & Gas
is a world
leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting
customers across the industry—from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to
the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work.
We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation,
customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency,
productivity and equipment reliability.
We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the
megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset
health management. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter target=”_blank”>@GE_OilandGas
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The proposed theis "La contabilità di commessa e l'importanza della gestione degli overhead nel mercato Oil & Gas" will be carried out under
the supervision of of both an academic tutor (University of Florence) and also a GE OIL & GAS finance internal tutor.
The whole project will be over by August 2017.
- The role is composed by a first period to learn the history of Nuovo Pignone from its acquisition by GE, integration phase, the growth and the market dynamics. then the student will conduct some internal interviews with Finance leaders.
- This activity will focus on the development of a study of the overhead within the OIL &GAS market.
- The candidate will have strong interactions with the University of Florence and Finance team within Nuovo Pignone
- This activity will be particurlarly interesting from the O&G company standpoint to understand how the differentiation of the approach of Corporate Finance can create a competitive advantage on the market
- Good academic track record
- EU work permit
- Team- work & commitment
- Fluency in English
- Currently enrolled at University
- Passionate, curious and enthusiastic about market and economic dynamycs
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems
Locations: Italy; Florence