EDUCATION SERVICES MANAGER
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:22:16 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Algeria, Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa; Cairo, Johannesburg, Nairobi
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Play the Education Services leadership role within the region to build, educate, develop education delivery experts with special focus on Clinical Education Specialists. Will work with different stakeholders to achieve Operations and Modality teams objectives. Responsible for driving GEHC growth strategy and key business initiatives regarding clinical applications field support, as well as, training and customer education programs.
Drive compliance for internal and external educational programs. The candidate will be reporting to Customer Operations Director, SGM.
• Collaborate and negotiate with customer teams, field sales, field services and operations, headquarters etc., to exceed customer expectations in delivering education commitments. Maintain and improve mechanism to accurately measure customer satisfaction and drive improvements across the education delivery channels.
• Manage team competencies and develop ongoing processes to ensure the highest levels of education are being transferred to customers. Evaluate training trends and incorporate value added initiatives into products to drive customer satisfaction and revenue. Meetings with each CES to discuss their needs and feedback and act accordingly or request support from Education HQ. Build together with stakeholders training plan for each CES, ensure team trainings organization in alignment with modality priorities, NPI launches, and CES skills targets. Implement CES career path. Ensure free-lancers reflect GE culture with customers and follow GE processes. Incorporate Indirect Channel in overall education scope.
• Meet or exceed all Education services revenue and budgetary responsibility, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and education delivery performance metrics.
• Assist in the recruitment and selection process of new Clinical Application Specialists. Develop, coach and mentor newly hired employees
• Ensure continuous improvement of the education processes through adoption of new initiatives, best practices and technology tools
• Work with Clinical Applications Team and Marketing to strategize and develop educational offerings for our GEHC Customers. Increase awareness across teams. Work with the Sales organization to develop and identify clinical support opportunities for potential GEHC customers. Develop clear guidelines and train modalities, sales, service on CED offering.
• Advanced ability to demonstrate and receive feedback on clinical applications and operations of GE Healthcare s products for Customers
• Help team members communicate all relevant customer information including: product, customer issues and opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Customer Response Team and Technical Support
• Proactively manage and provide communications with customers to ensure problem resolution and follow up, to foster customer loyalty and satisfaction; utilize root cause analysis to ensure effective problem solving
• Submit coursework to professional organizations to ensure that credit can be offered for training; act as a liaison to professional education organizations. Promote clinical education job during congresses and in the field to build a funnel of candidates with expertise.
• Drive clinical education team to better collaborate with modalities, OTR, sales, service through participation in meetings, calls, QMIs. Reframe CED-OTR communication by implementing proper SOP. Drive quarterly review with modalities on education initiatives, leads, cost.
• Continue publishing information bulletin monthly. Issue CED Newsletter quarterly and ensure proper internal and external communication regarding Education services and events. Support development of CED digital platform. Ensure proper and on-time activity reporting (Maestro, skills matrix, FVR, NPS survey).
• BS/BA in related business or technical field,
• 4+ years supervisory/management experience,
• Minimum 5 years of field service experience, project or program management experience, customer management experience,
• Excellent written and oral communication skills,
• Demonstrated ability to manage dispersed workforce
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to nationwide meetings
• Demonstrated successful experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of education process
• Ability to influence & collaborate with medical professionals, commercial field teams, executive management, & business partners by establishing & maintaining positive work relationships while displaying willingness to understand diverse points of view
• Will be travelling at least 35% of the time.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. Insure timely dispatch closure.
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
• 3+ years in healthcare industry, preferably within specifically applicable market/clinical area
• Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible to work environment including, but not limited to, handling multiple priorities concurrently and easily adapting to new assignments, system and tools
• Able to produce clear, concise, accurate written communication, clearly conveying thoughts and ideas to peers, leadership and customers as well as strong presentation skills
• Proven record in experience with technology and IT related tools.
Locations: Algeria, Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa; Cairo, Johannesburg, Nairobi