About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: As Tax Analyst for GO. Candidate will responsible to execute routine daily deliverables related to tax compliance obligations and tax accounting across the region. Gather documentation within defined timelines Tax analyst takes direction from a team leader.
Assist in the analysis of tax documents for accuracy using thorough and in-depth knowledge of tax regulations.
Apply comprehensive accounting knowledge to effectively analyze tax reports and to determine and communicate the impact of applicable taxes (domestic, Ensure the adequacy of the business' tax reporting processes by evaluating relevant policies and procedures for efficiency and transparency.
Collaborate with finance and business operations personnel to resolve any problems.
Develop and manage good relationships with the auditors of the companies
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of tax or finance experience role preferably at a big four or international big four auditors firm.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the country tax system including the local documentation and filing requirements.
- Experience of audit & tax process, ability to work with external auditors and tax advisors.
- Strong knowledge of tax Compliance issues, including all regulatory compliance environment.
- Strong knowledge of Deferred taxes US & MX GAAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills / bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word), Oracle & SAP.
Excellent time management & organizational skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.