Acoustic Output Engineer
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:22:29 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Ultrasound
Location(s): China; JiangSu; Wuxi
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Acoustic output engineer focuses on acoustic output debugging and verification to fulfill system development requirements, make sure the acoustic output is safe and meet the requirements, develop verification testing procedures, design and maintain acoustic testing equipment.
Successful applicant will contribute in the following areas:
1. Execute Ultrasound product acoustic output debugging, verification, model optimization.
2. Work with program team to deliver quality products on time.
3. Coordinate testing and confirmation of design failure analysis, verify solution of design defect.
4. Follow design control process, responsible for related documents in design verification.
5. Involving new Ultrasound product development
6. Make testing procedures, execute the test, and make test result/report.
7. Design and maintain acoustic testing equipment, maintain acoustic lab.
1. Support the quality and safety goals of GE Healthcare.
2. Attend 100% required EHS training, Participate in EHS improvement initiatives and other EHS programs.
3. Work with team follow GE Healthcare guidelines and all plant Safety Rules.
4. Make sure design verification in compliance with GE Healthcare quality management system.
- Bachelors Degree or above within Engineering/Science discipline, ultrasound and acoustic related background is preferred.
- Above 3 years experiences on verification or reliability, or above 3 years design experience.
- Fluency in operating PC, office tools.
- Familiar with operating testing equipment, such as oscilloscope, digital counter, multi-meter and etc.
- Strong willing on team working, dedicate to technology.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Locations: China; JiangSu; Wuxi