Coordenador de Laboratório
- GE Power
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:22:34 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Power Water & Process Technologies
Location(s): Brazil; Sao Paulo
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The primary responsibilities for this position is leading, supervising and coordinating activities of personnel engaged in performing chemical and physical tests requires for Water Treatment System.
Driving laboratory costs and quality to by a commercial player in the market. Discover and drive market initiatives to develop solutions to grow in the Laboratory Service Market
• Drive business critical metrics including quality assurance, quality control, on time deliverables and productivity.
• Develop, coordinate, prioritize, lead and execute daily routine of analysis.
• Provide better and faster control methods and statistical evaluations on service focused on Water Chemistry Analysis.
• Cost control and competitiveness
• Bachelor in Chemistry.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Laboratory environment.
• ICP, AAS, Colorimetric Analysis, Gravimetric Analysis, Gas Chromatography and Titration knowledge.
• Recognized as a strong problem solver.
• Ability to work and make decisions independently.
• Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
• Provide input on analytical technology.
• Work closely with the commercial and engineer teams.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with a company involved in water analysis laboratory and quality standards knowledge (ISO 9001, ISO 17025)
• Technical written communication and cross-functional interpersonal skills.
• Windows and Office knowledge.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong result oriented mindset.
• Laboratory service commercialization expertise
• Business management administration expertise
Locations: Brazil; Sao Paulo