Lead Account Manager (Water & Process Technologies)
- GE Power
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:22:37 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Power Water & Process Technologies
Location(s): Thailand; Rayong
GE announced they signed a definitive agreement to sell the Water & Process Technologies business to SUEZ, a services and solutions company with global operations primarily in water and waste management. The deal will be subject to customary closing conditions such as regulatory review and appropriate consultation and we expect this to be complete by mid-2017. Water & Process Technologies will operate business as usual through this process and will continue to meet its commitments to its valued customers and employees. This includes hiring strong talent to help the business grow and be successful. GE is targeting to complete the sale of the business by mid-2017.
GE Water has an immediate opening for an Account Manager at its facility located in Rayong province area. In this role, the incumbent will serve as the primary sales and account management representative to the assigned accounts.
- Primarily focused on selling water processing solutions and products to expand and maintain customer accounts.
- Actively listens to customers needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Drives growth by continuously creating and selling customer value propositions for assigned account base that focuses on our competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product portfolio.
- Participates in collecting and testing water samples on site and analyzes results to provide recommendations to improve quality of treatment.
- Serves as a knowledge resources to customers using GE technology to solve identified water treatment needs.
- Partners cross-functionally within organization to optimize our solutions offering.
- Develops a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, profitability
- Learns and maintains awareness of all safety and environmental practices.
- The incumbent will have an assigned fleet vehicle to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the water & process treatment field.
- Ability and willingness to travel within territory.
- Ability to effectively manage time and budget or expense parameters
- Good command on English
- Solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to prove sales record
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Locations: Thailand; Rayong