Lead Sales Specialist - Account Sales
- GE Power
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:36:08 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Power Water & Process Technologies
Location(s): Republic of Korea; Bucheon
GE announced they signed a definitive agreement to sell the Water & Process Technologies business to SUEZ, a services and solutions company with global operations primarily in water and waste management. The deal will be subject to customary closing conditions such as regulatory review and appropriate consultation and we expect this to be complete by 3Q 2017. Water & Process Technologies will operate business as usual through this process and will continue to meet its commitments to its valued customers and employees. This includes hiring strong talent to help the business grow and be successful. GE is targeting to complete the sale of the business by 3Q 2017.
Key Sales role responsible for selling of water and waste water treatment products and systems in Microelectronics industry of Korea. Candidate will work closely with a diverse functional team including Business Leadership, Sales, Commercial Engineering and Field Services to ensure that operating plan targets are met or exceeded in a compliant manner
• Develop and execute sales plan to meet and/or exceed operating plan in microelectronics industry for the territory of Korea
• Develop Korea market and customer base to position GE Water products and services in the best possible way.
• Use multiple GE Water products and services to creatively solve customer problems and issues.
• Manage sales for Korea, mitigate business risk in using, ensure process consistency, and achieve 100% due diligence process completion and zero compliance misses.
• Provide solutions to customers of microelectronics.
• Work with product application team to select appropriate product and solution.
• Participate in the operating rhythms necessary to support operations and growth in the region.
• Strong focus on building strategic accounts, leveraging the breadth of GE to build executive level customer relationships, solutions, and loyalty.
• Work in a matrix environment, interfacing at various levels of functional groups throughout the organization
• Maintain focus on compliance in all business dealings; internally and externally.
• Minimum 10 years relevant water industry experience with strong commercial background
• Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude with proven sales record
• Successful track record penetrating new accounts and markets
• Demonstrated success in planning and executing sales campaigns.
• Possess a great passion for selling and winning
• BS Degree in Chemical, Chemical Engineering and Environment Engineering.
• Deep understand of microelectronics industry and strong relationship with these customers.
• Strong oral and written English language capabilities
• In-depth water industry knowledge in water treatment system of microelectronics.
• Strong relationship with top level management of microelectronics companies
• Technical and business process knowledge
• Marketing and/or Business Development experience
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Strong demonstrated customer focus.
• Ability to manage and influence team members in a matrix organization.
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and proven leadership capability.
• Ability to work closely with multiple groups in a cross functional/cultural environment.
• Demonstrated GE growth values
Locations: Republic of Korea; Bucheon