Service Sales Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:24:15 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare China
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Collect assigned market information about customer needs to GE healthcare service product, including MSA, IB, Parts etc.
• Build up relationship with local customer: local governments and hospital,
• Build up and execute the sales plan for customers, from understanding customer’s needs, to presenting GE service products, to deal closing and post sales customer care.
• Work together with internal department during the whole sales process, to act as the focal point for customer in terms of product configuration, tendering, contract negotiation, deal closing and delivery and collection.
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Management Policy and EHS Policy
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• College degree and above
• At least 2 years related experience in selling big electronic/mechanical equipment to commercial customers. Ever independently proposed and closed sales deal with customers, with a success.
• Have good knowledge about market analysis, planning, development; good business acumen
• Strategic, creative thinking, good at execution
• Passionate, hardworking, ambitious, strongly self-motivated; highly fond of sales job, enjoy challenge
• Mature, persistent, not easy to give up under pressure;
• Easy going, good at building trustful relationship with customers, with strong communication and influencing skills
• Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
• Candidates with Medical Equipment are highly preferred
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing