GE Healthcare’s Life Sciences business delivers breakthroughs in tools for drug discovery and biopharmaceutical manufacturing and the latest in cellular technologies, enabling scientists and specialists around the world to discover new and better ways to predict, diagnose and treat disease earlier. The Life Sciences business also makes systems and equipment for the purification of biopharmaceuticals as well as for environmental and food & beverage testing. Role Summary:
You will be responsible to sell our consumables products within the assigned territory via distributor channels as well as directly. Essential Responsibilities:
- Create end-user demand for both direct and indirect customers and spend at least 70% of your time in the field.
- Motivate, encourage and support distributor sales reps to promote GE Healthcare Life Sciences consumables.
- You will be heavily involved in sales negotiation and deal closure. You need to build relationship with all key buying influencers such as direct users and decision makers.
- To succeed you will need to work together closely with our Account Managers, Distribution Manager as well as with other product sales specialists.
- Naturally you will use our CRM system for visit report and opportunity funnel handling. You will also need to regularly analyze and forecast your sales territory.
Bachelor's Degree or higher from the field of Life Science.
Significant consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation.
Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays.
Valid driving license, fluent in German and excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a matrix organization.
We offer a competitive salary of gross Euro 50.000 per year; with additional experience and qualification, overpayment is possible. Locations: