Sr. Quality Engineer
- GE Power
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:23:49 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Power Water & Process Technologies
Location(s): China; JiangSu; Wuxi
GE announced they signed a definitive agreement to sell the Water & Process Technologies business to SUEZ, a services and solutions company with global operations primarily in water and waste management. The deal will be subject to customary closing conditions such as regulatory review and appropriate consultation and we expect this to be complete by mid-2017. Water & Process Technologies will operate business as usual through this process and will continue to meet its commitments to its valued customers and employees. This includes hiring strong talent to help the business grow and be successful. GE is targeting to complete the sale of the business by mid-2017.
- Work with combined engineering team, work out project quality plan, including control plan, ITP, etc…
- Lead quality technician; drive and improve in-coming material inspection and in-process quality control.
- Coordinate with internal team as well as supplier for customer issue solving, including root cause investigation, prompt and workable action implementation.
- Ability to interact with internal, external function team and customers, including third parties, coordinate for Factory Acceptance Test.
- Coach and develop quality technician, deliver necessary train to line operators.
- Quality system implementation;
- Conduct project close meeting internally with cross function team, drive continuous improvement on process and vendor quality.
- Other tasks assigned by Manager.
- With four-year bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferably mechanical engineering) With a minimum five years of manufacturing or project quality experience
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Spoken & Written).
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with customers and suppliers on a technical level.
- Work well in a fast paced environment.
- Work well in a global and cross functional team environment
- Effectively direct and assist all personnel involved with special projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
- Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.
Locations: China; JiangSu; Wuxi