Quote & Tender Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:24:47 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Egypt; Cairo
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to ensure the smooth and efficient administrative support to a GE Healthcare Executive’s organization. Responsibilities will be broad and changeable in nature ranging from coordinating or leading special projects, arranging conferences through to preparing presentations. It is an exciting opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and comfortable using technology and operating at senior levels in an organization.
• Owning all POS pricing and trackers with close follow up with Africa pricing leader.
• Owning all PMS (OOW & SIB) pricing and templates.
• Following up with all auto renewal & standard T’S & C’S renewals with Customers.
• Owning all PMS tender’s preparations.
• Giving visibility as well as challenging sales team on OOW, Sleeping IB and renewals.
• Responsible for early alerting and following up with service sales team on contract status, ending dates, renewal actions as needed.
• Following up with Business Operations on contracts are not performing as expected, necessary actions regarding renewal decisions & applying the contract on MUST after validating the right docs.
• Owning all PMS business trackers with all customer contacts details.
• Owning all contracted peripherals trackers & following up with their renewals.
• Owning Libya & Sudan quotes, POS & all commercial communications.
• Linking service sales and technical teams regarding renewal decisions, following up on necessary actions.
• Managing EOL communication to customer.
• Aligning with cash operations leader on cash status, watch list and black list customers and keep management and service sales team updated with the list.
• Taking the lead on IB clean-up activities.
1. Minimum of three years’ administrative experience working in a corporate environment at a senior level.
2. Strong demonstrated writing skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
3. Demonstrated project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals.
4. Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations for leadership team); basic level of Excel application to create charts, diagrams and tables of data.
5. Ability to travel on occasion
Locations: Egypt; Cairo