GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS) within CoreTech is responsible for delivering world class end user support.
In this role, you will support all major functions of the global operational support team with relevant metrics and insight based on various data sources to provide information on the day to day activities to measure the support KPIs. You will work closely with the Quality, Knowledge, and Shift Managers within multiple regions. Essential Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for creating and providing reporting on performance, SLA, quality, knowledge, SLO, volumes, and other operational metrics.
• Maintain the database / data collection for the organization
• Design and execute the stable data collection from several data sources
• Maintain the data quality and suggest any improvements need to be done
• Assess the current metrics and KPIs or Data Analytics
• Evaluate and draw conclusions from the data related to all service desk support teams
• Identify trends in service desk and customer behavior
• Create a dashboard showcasing the service desks functions to business, service owner, and internal reporting.
• Assist in ticket analysis to ensure appreciate procedures are followed by technicians and agents
• Perform root cause analysis on the global support desks and supported products
• Develop standardized and ad-hoc reporting packages for operational review for the product owners and leadership teams
• Create daily/weekly/monthly reports on support performance
• Communicate closely with the support leaders for finding within the reporting analysis
• Explore standardized reporting depicted within dashboard incorporating various KPI monitoring of the second tier of support
• Able to identify reporting industrialization potential, design the plan, build the solution and deploy the solution
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or HS Diploma/GED with strong IT experience or equivalent
• Proven experience in metrics analysis
• Knowledge of SLA, SLO, VOC, NPS and other metrics and KPI for end user support services
• Experience with SQL, PL/SQL
• Familiar with Tableau, Sisense, Domo, and any other Business Intelligence software/platform, and visualization layer
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work both autonomously and in constant collaboration with product owners, operations, and end users.
• Ability to clearly communicate data through both verbal and written communications such as presentations, dashboards, and email updates
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills are a must
• Able to successfully interact with all levels of the organization.
• Experience in analytical understanding of operational metrics related to support management
• Strong work ethic & desire to learn
• Experience working in a global atmosphere.
• Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow
• Demonstrated ability to drive results in a dynamic and fast pace environment
• Drives change initiatives & strategies