- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 7/10/2017 3:43:34 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Digital Solutions
Location(s): Argentina; Buenos Aires
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
An intern works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior coursework and degree program.
Primary responsibilities include
• Follow up projects with focus on: Planned costs vs Execution
• Develops reports and other graphic presentations to communicate progress
• Commercial profile Mantainance • Report Management and Presentation
• Update/Check up of SAP information • Bid process Support ; proposal preparation
• May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying.
• Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
• Update and FUP for field eng. assing.
1. High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent
2. Current enrollment in a degree program that will lead to a bachelors or technical degree or equivalent in the function (or similar) in which the intern will work OR has a bachelors degree or technical degree in the function (or similar) he or she is interning in.
3. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
4. Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
5. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
Preferred Qualifications 1. At least 24 credit hours of coursework toward a bachelors/technical (or equivalent) degree in the function you are interning or a recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
2. In countries where applicable, a GPA of at least 3.0
3. Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
4. Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
5. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
6. Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
7. Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
8. Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
Locations: Argentina; Buenos Aires