GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE Lighting Solutions, we’re leading a global lighting revolution. In developing innovative energy-efficient lighting products, systems, and solutions for today and the future – such as world-class LED, fluorescent and ceramic metal halide light sources -- GE Lighting teams around the world are dedicated delivering innovative solutions that change the way people light and think about their world.
Want to know what we’re working on at GE Canada? Visit www.gereports.ca.
GE Canada is recognized as one of the Top Employers for Young People in 2016.
To learn more about our Campus program please go to: www.campuscareers.ge.ca
Twitter: @GECanadaCampus Role Summary:
GE Business: GE Lighting Canada
Location: Mississauga, ON
Duration: 12 Months
Anticipated Start Date: August 15th, 2017
Number of Positions: 1
Reporting to: Business Operations Leader
Application Deadline: May 17th, 2017 Essential Responsibilities:
As the Inside Sales Intern you will be joining an energetic environment as part of the GE Lighting Canada Sales team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the field of sales and marketing. You will gain exposure supporting the marketing and inside sales team and assist the greater organization in achieving its annual goals and objectives as an active participant.
Nature of work:
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
• Preparing required presentations, line reviews, reports and analysis
• Assisting with pricing claims, invoicing & PO processing
• Supporting in customer point-of-sale analysis
• Completion of customer forms and documentation Qualifications/Requirements:
Do you qualify? We are seeking…
• Individuals with less than 2 years of work experience (outside of co-op/internship/summer work experience);
• Very strong written and oral communication skills;
• Outstanding work ethic, high energy, with strong passion to contribute to team success;
• Results driven, self-motivated, works well with minimal supervision
• Strong skills with MS Office Applications, especially MS Excel;
• Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• University Bachelor Degree in course of completion in Business/Commerce or equivalent related discipline.
• Open to current students who will be returning to their in-class studies upon the completion of the work term
Candidates are to submit a cover letter and resume. It is a mandatory requirement that you identify your school, cumulative GPA, and anticipated graduation date as part of the application process.
Please note that this position does not provide a subsidy for relocation expenses.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining GE. Locations:
Canada; Ontario; Mississauga