PROBE EVALUATION & SALES ENGINEER
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:25:45 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
Location(s): Algeria; Algiers
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Probe Evaluation and Sales Engineer has the following responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain strong probe evaluation and repair solutions process for customer Probes.
• Support the sales and commercial team building growth plans for Probe replacement and repair
• full dedication to perform the First Call® Probe Evaluation + working very close with services sales and commercial team in Africa to build, execute an extensive roadshow
• Supporting growth plans for Probe replacement, repair and growth plans
• Build concrete communication channel with Host company in USA and issue/ follow up the needed workflows for each transaction
• Maintain all the repair center equipment and tools and keep the logfiles of all of them
• Ensure performing the periodic PM for all needed equipment and consoles
• Ensure tools calibration and keep the calibration records
• Classify, label and store all probes under evaluation and repair and arrange the needed place, shelves for that
• Keep the loaner probes and manage/control their transactions
• Understand the follow GE Probe disinfection process and arrange for any needed disinfecting chemicals
• Can train others on the basic evaluation techniques
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Attend all Quality and Compliance training sessions in due time. .
5. Participate in continuing improvement projects, by identifying and properly escalating quality-related issues in products and processes, and by proposing solutions whenever possible.
6. Know and understand environment, health and safety guidelines (including, but not limited to, GE Healthcare’s EHS rules, GE Healthcare’s park rules, etc.); follow these guidelines to ensure observance of company rules and of American and international laws.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
2. 2-4 years’ experience in Field service specially for Ultrasound Probe issues
3. Good knowledge of English.
4. Excellent PC skills
5. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
6. High professional and quality standards.
7. Initiative and motivation.
8. Effective planning and organization of the work.
9. Excellent communication, listening and relational skills.
10. Good understanding of the commercial environment.
- Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
Locations: Algeria; Algiers