GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
How would you like to be a part of this disruptive technology by joining the market leader in 3D metal printing and additive manufacturing? Come join the GE Additive / Concept Laser team! 3D metal printing has completely changed the fundamentals of traditional manufacturing and affects the human experience on every level. Be a part of the team at the forefront of this technology! Role Summary:
Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Essential Responsibilities:
- Establish and manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Lead internal and external material fulfillment, establish fulfillment process and rigor.
- Lead shipping, receiving, import/export, warehouse, distribution, and transportation.
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
- Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration or related field.
- Profound experience in Materials Planning and Execution.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills
German language skills.
For further questions please contact Anna.Dean@ge.com. Locations:
Germany; Lichtenfels, Bamberg, Coburg, Bayreuth