GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Technical project management for Service projects for Control/BOP projects. Growing into full commercial Project Management responsibility after a couple of years with Project Management/Planning/Coordinating activities typically in the context of a production or services project to fulfill a customer order or need per technical/financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction. Essential Responsibilities:
• Technical project management.
• Detailed engineering of control systems and electrical balance of plant systems for hydro power plants.
• Technical support to the Sales department in tendering processes.
• Management of service projects from contract to commissioning and final documentation.
• Typical tasks in a project will be detailed design, monitoring of control cabinet production and site installation, deliver documents acc. schedule and contract requirements, specify and order materials for construction and assembly, participation in commissioning and contact with customers and subcontractors. Qualifications/Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least significant years of experience in control systems engineering).
• Certificate as an electrician group L or H (according to Norwegian official certification standards).
• Experience with DAK (E3/AutoCad) and FebDOK
• Minimum of some additional years of experience in control systems engineering and technical Project Management.
• Fluent in written and verbal English and Norwegian Desired Characteristics:
• Strong technical skills and ability to understand and analyze control systems.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic team with a high workload.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability. Locations: