About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: The Service Coordinator will be responsible for leading on a functional basis the local zone/LCT service team (for approximately 7-12 Field Engineers Direct Reports to ensure the team meets the customers’ daily service repair activities, driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence, ensures daily performance metrics, EHS and T&L expenses.
• Provides administrative and operational leadership that results in efficient day-to-day operations of the team.
• Maintains primary site responsibility and integrate teams across modality (ies) including but not limited to team meetings & communication plans; and scheduling manpower, installs, shift coverage, technical training needs for the team, etc.
• Maintains daily communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
• Works with operations leaders & process champions to facilitate operational metrics; follow-up with team members on any delinquencies.
• Identifies field quality improvements to include; PQR's and PSR's, support Installation and customer escalations (CSOs) at customer sites and utilizes the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducts root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
• Identifies Field Process Improvements, for example, pre PM work - improve on PM cycle time, remote TTR work, field Based Technical training to support use of Remote Diagnostic troubleshooting tools and processes in the field
• Contributes knowledge and maintaining problem solution database (PSDB)
• Champions Productivity Programs (VOLC, FEMC Broadband, FRFT, etc.)
• Acting as change agent and field "expert" for these programs, monitoring NPI and M3 Product Performance. This includes data gathering and linking with the Modality Engineering groups to drive product quality and serviceability
• Understands and communicates area & HQ goals and objectives.
• Meets Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Manages vendors service delivery processes in compliance with GE Healthcare policies.
• Provides actionable feedback on performance of team members, both to the individual, as well as to the area leader (Director of Service or other).
• Participates in sales opportunities, such as contract renewals and assisting with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as apply to this job type/position including EHS
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines including EHS
• Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Ensure timely dispatch closure
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
• Provide an environment where all required elements of maintenance (preventative maintenance, FMI’s dispatches) are completed in the prescribed timeframes.
• Bachelor’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent military education or Associates Degree with minimum of 5 years experience servicing electronic equipment, or a High School Diploma/GED and 12+ years experience servicing electronic equipment.
• Highly motivated team-player
• Demonstrated ability to train/mentor peers
• Prior project or technical leadership experience and exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong customer-service skills with at least 3 years experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment in the Healthcare Industry
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
• Must have a valid driver’s license in regions where required to drive on company business
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
• Change agent and process oriented with the ability to drive improvements in efficiency
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.