Commercial Operations Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:26:32 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Europe
Location(s): Kazakhstan; Astana
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Commercial Operations Specialist is responsible for facilitating the Regional Sales team in keeping their Funnel up to date. The Commercial Operations Specialist provides administrative and analytical support for Commercial Operations Leader & Commercial Director. The Commercial Operations Specialist ensures accuracy, correctness, and up-to-date completeness of the operational mechanism processes.
The Commercial Operations Specialist is responsible for:
• Acting as an information distribution center for the department: collect, consolidate, and disseminate information from/to all the team members to ensure knowledge sharing and execution of function strategy
• Supporting Sales Managers with sales performance analysis
• Forecasting orders and ensuring they are up to date
• Providing policy and process support to sales team on CRM tools utilization
• ITO process handling with respect to local legislations and regulations
• Ensuring the correctness and execution of compensation and incentive plans
• Analyzing actual results of the sales team vs OP
• Conducting Big deals review, Strategic accounts review, LCT Deals Review, HCS Orders & Sales Pulse
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years of working experience in a commercial field
• Proficient in use of MS Office with speed and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time
• High level of telephone and customer care skills
• Ability to multitask
• Time management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision
• Fluent English
1. Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
2. LEAN or Six Sigma experience.
3. Prior GEHC experience.
4. Understanding of the Field Sales/Service delivery processes.
5. Ability to influence decisions with Service/Sales leaders.
6. Strong knowledge of computer programs and Information Systems databases.
7. Excellent facilitation skills.
8. Demonstrated GE Leadership Values, Growth Traits, and GE Beliefs.
Locations: Kazakhstan; Astana