Tool & Gauge Room Keeper
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:26:41 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Surface
Location(s): Saudi Arabia; Dammam
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Maintain MOQ (Minimum order quantity)
Inventory management (Stock level,order & Non moving items)
Basic knowledge of cutting inserts and grades
soft skill in word,excel & ERP & Communicating and interacting with suppliers.
Create & follow up POR's
Issuance of items against work order.
Tool life study
Alternative tool selection
Selection of advanced cutting tools from catalogue
Monthly/Annual report preparation for production consumable
Maintaining the expense within the budgeted amount.
Cost comparison and optmizing the consumables
Tools set up using Tool prestter & transferring datas to the M/c.
Implementation of Kanban system to maintain MOQ
Implementing Location identifcation for each items
• School leaving certificate or similar diploma
• Mechanical/Engineering back ground and experience in CNC Machining. Preferably a time served trade.
• Ability to work on own inititive
• Basic understanding of mathematics.
• Computer literacy (Basic)
• Understanding of modern machining methods and techniques.
• Working understanding of ISO engineering drawings
• Good communication skills.
• Fresh - 3 years of experience within a medium to large sized CNC manufacturing facility.
• Adaptable and Flexible to varied work rotations
• Require to work shifts and irregular hours.
• Certified skill trade ~ equivalent to 2-4 years apprenticeship/scholarship
• Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Exposure within an ISO certified company.
• Exposure to API (American Petroleum Institute) products and standards.
• Experience working in heavy industries
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Dammam