About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Role Summary: The Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS) within CoreTech is responsible for delivering world class end user support. In this role, you will work closely with several levels of the regional Service Desks and other internal teams to manage the service globally to ensure the consistent and the best of class support services to our customers. You will be responsible for identifying improvements to the support process, and drive changes to improve the service quality and the customer experience.
Essential Responsibilities: • Develop an effective quality control process for DWS support services globally • Act as a Subject Matter of Expert within DWS for service quality control • Create reporting package for executive & operational review • Work closely with the regional support operation teams and service owners to educate the quality review process • Conduct the audits of the support service, and produce an accurate reports including the improvement plan • Lead improvement processes and projects • Design, build and conduct training • Provide feedback to the knowledge management team based on the quality reviews • Engage reporting team to create automated quality reports and dashboard • Maintain the service quality standards for DWS service globally • Oversee the service support operations to ensure quality • Ensure customer satisfaction by measuring, monitoring, and improving the internal processes
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or HS Diploma/GED 5+ Years of IT experience or equivalent military experience/training
• 5+ Years’ experience in IT quality management
• Willing to work out of a GE Office in Miami, FL
• Vendor & Supplier Management
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work both autonomously and in constant collaboration with product owners, operations, and end users.
• Excellent communications skills and customer empathy
• Project Management Skills
• Spanish & French Language skills a plus
• Experience working in a Global atmosphere
• Experience of BI visualization layer tools (tableau, SiSense) a plus
• Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow
• Project Management (PMP) certification a plus
• SQL knowledge
• Demonstrated ability to drive results in a dynamic, and fast pace environment
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.